NOOSA TRIATHELETES INCORPORATED
- I acknowledge that competitive triathlon involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, course or weather conditions and other causes.
- I understand that I should not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- By competing, I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation which could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include Noosa Triathletes Inc., Triathlon Australia Inc., Triathlon Queensland Inc., and their respective directors, partners, managers, officers, agents, contractors, employees and volunteers including medical and paramedical personnel appointed for the event, the owners, licensees and occupier of the land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the event in any manner whatsoever and promoters, sponsors and event organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- I consent to receiving any medical treatment including ambulance transport that the event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
- I consent to event organisers using my name, image and likeliness before, during or after the event for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
- I understand that any compulsory insurance cover effected for participants in this event may not cover me for any or all injury, loss or damage sustained by me.
- Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, club event safety briefings, bicycle and helmet safety checks) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
- I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
- My registration is not transferable to other people. If I am unable to compete, or if the event is cancelled by way of circumstances beyond the control of the event directors, my registration fee refundable may only be refunded at the absolute discretion of event organisers.
- I have clearly listed below my medical or physical conditions from which I suffer that might affect my performance or be relevant if medical treatment is needed. Accordingly, I accept the risk of competing, despite these conditions.
- I agree to abide by all club event rules and directions issued by the event organiser.
- Event organisers may change the event format, course or other club event conditions at their discretion. If this occurs, this agreement still applies to the changed conditions.
- I agree to my name and contact details being included on the club database which may be used for commercial purposes.
I agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement (Please return to club event registration page to select “yes” to acknowledge and continue with registration).
Copyright © 2020 Noosa Tri Club